Novo Ministries is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Novo Ministries Web site and governs data collection and usage. By using the Novo Ministries website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Terms & Conditions
Information on this web site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. This information may be subject to changes or updates without specific notice. This web site does not constitute an offer to contract. Our company makes no representations whatsoever about other websites which you may access through this one. When you access a non-Novo Ministries web site, please understand that it is independent from Novo Ministries, and that Novo Ministries has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a non-Novo Ministries web site does not mean that Novo Ministries endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, use, or products and services made available through such web site.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NOVO MINISTRIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOST OR IMPUTED PROFITS OR ROYALTIES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY OBLIGATION ARISING THEREFROM OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER LIABILITY IS ASSERTED IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY) AND IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. EACH PARTY HEREBY WAIVES ANY CLAIMS THAT THESE EXCLUSIONS DEPRIVE SUCH PARTY OF AN ADEQUATE REMEDY. YOU AGREE THAT NOVO MINISTRIES’ MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR REGISTRATION OF A DOMAIN NAME. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIRD PARTY PRODUCT AND SERVICE PROVIDERS MAY ADVERTISE THEIR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THE NOVO MINISTRIES WEB SITE. NOVO MINISTRIES FORMS PARTNERSHIPS OR ALLIANCES WITH SOME OF THESE VENDORS FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE PROVISION OF THESE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO YOU. HOWEVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AT NO TIME IS NOVO MINISTRIES MAKING ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY’S PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, NOR WILL NOVO MINISTRIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. YOU HEREBY DISCLAIM AND WAIVE ANY RIGHTS AND CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST NOVO MINISTRIES WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Novo Ministries respects the privacy of every individual who visits our web sites, responds to any of our mailings, or sends us e-mail. This Privacy Statement outlines the information Novo Ministries will collect and how we will use that information. This Statement will also instruct you on what to do if you do not want your personal information collected or shared when you visit our websites, respond to our web-based mailings or send us email.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Novo Ministries will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you (that is, your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card billing information, etc.) unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
The following are some examples of when Novo Ministries may require that you provide personally-identifiable information:
- To complete an order for a product or service
- To request more information about new or current Novo Ministries products or services
If you do not want your personally-identifiable information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted this information and would like for us to remove it from our records, please contact us at the link listed at the bottom of this Statement. We will use reasonable efforts to delete your information from our existing files.
When you do provide us with personally-identifiable information, we may use that information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise:
- We may store and process that information to better understand all customer needs and how we can improve our products and services for all customers
- We may use that information to contact you with new promotions and announcements if you have previously provided your permission and if the promotions and announcements are in your interest
- We may contact you if we have questions about your account Novo Ministries will not rent, sell, or lease personally-identifiable information to third parties.
We will not disclose personal information except as follows:
- To persons or companies who help us provide products and services to you. We may share information with business partners. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- When required by law. Novo Ministries may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with the law, to enforce our software licenses and other rights, or to protect the rights and safety of others. This may include exchanging information with law enforcement agencies, or with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk.
- As part of a sale of our assets or a merger of our company. We may in the future sell all or part of our assets or be involved in a merger. It is customary for user information to be included with the transferred assets in these types of transactions.
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally-identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet Browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the domain name of the web site and/or Internet Service Provider from which you linked to our site or advertisement.
Similar to personally identifiable information, we will not rent, sell, or lease non-personally-identifiable information to third parties. We may share non-personally identifiable information with business partners.
We do not target any of our services to children, but if there happens to be a child under the age of 18 who signs up for a service, we will NOT knowingly: Collect online contact information from a child under 18 without prior verifiable parental consent or direct parental notification of the nature and intended use of this information, which shall include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Where prior verifiable parental consent is not obtained, online contact information shall only be used to directly respond to the child’s request and shall not be used to re-contact the child for other purposes.
- Collect personally identifiable offline contact information from children under 18 without prior verifiable parental consent.
- Distribute to third parties any Personally Identifiable Information collected from a child under 18 without prior verifiable parental consent.
- Give the ability to children under 18 to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior verifiable parental consent, and will make best efforts to prohibit a child from posting any contact information.
When you view one of our web sites we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a “cookie” or similar file and will be used to determine ways to improve our web sites, advertisements, products or services. For example, cookies allow us to tailor a web site to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet Browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your Browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
Novo Ministries web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons – sometimes called single-pixel gifs – that allow us to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. We may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to count how many messages have been opened and acted upon. Web beacons are not used to access your personal information; they are a technique we use to compile aggregated statistics about web site usage. Web beacons collect only a limited set of information including a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides.
Changes to this Statement
Novo Ministries will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. When we post changes to this Statement, we will include the date at the top of this statement. Novo Ministries encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.